Are you ready to improve your workplace’s accessibility by joining the Pledge to Measure? Register your interest using the following form and our team will reach out to coordinate next steps!
“Small Business BC is honoured to once again participate in the annual Pledge to Measure and be part of the growing list of businesses committed to hiring people and improving representation of persons who identify with a disability.
Small businesses account for 98% of all businesses in BC and employ over 1.1 million people. With one-in-five Canadians identifying with at least one disability, that translates to more than 200,000 folks in BC who work for a small business, and they all deserve to be counted!"
Chief Executive Officer
Small Business BC
- 40 Total Number of BC Employees
- 6 BC Employees Who Self-Identified as Having a Disability
- 5 BC Senior Leaders Who Self-Identified as Having a Disability
- 29 Total Number of BC Employees
- 4 BC Employees Who Self-Identified as Having a Disability
- 3 BC Senior Leaders Who Self-Identified as Having a Disability